With Broker Assistance Insurance Services Road Rescue, you can be confident our experienced team will get your drivers back on the road fast.
The UK policy gives cover for all of the following:
(Territorial Limit: England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man)
- Cover for Cars, Vans, Taxis, Driving Instructors and Motorcycles (121cc or over) up to 3.5 tonnes gross weight, 7.0 meters in length, 3.0 meters in height and 2.25 meters wide.
- Roadside Assistance - We want you back on the road as soon as possible to minimise any delays and costs to yourself.
- Vehicle Recovery - We can recover your vehicle and up to 8 people to any single destination within the UK. For minibuses the maximum increases to 17 people.
- Assistance At Home - There are no minimum distances you need to be from your home.
- Onward Transportation - A replacement vehicle for up to 1 day whilst your vehicle is fixed, or if this is not possible, overnight accommodation or an alternative form of transport.
- No Vehicle Age Limit
- Up to 6 call outs in any one year.
- Message Relay service to advise family, friends or business associates of unforeseen travel delays.
- Any driver covered provided they have permission from policyholder first.
- Cover also includes the caravan or trailer attached to vehicle up to 3.5 tonnes gross weight, 8.0 meters in length, 3.0 meters in height and 2.3 meters wide.
- Benefits and services under this cover are provided by AXA Assistance
We have an online speedy fleet multiprop facility and money saving pro rata rates for additional fleet vehicles.
Specific details of the Limousine and 3.5 +Tonne vehicle cover are available at request.
The European policy gives cover for all of the following:
(Territorial Limit: European Area comprising the following countries: Andorra, Austria, Balearics, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary isles, Channel Islands (not covered as a destination for Channel Islands residents), Corsica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, San Marino, Sardinia, Sicily, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey in Europe plus Uskudar)
Service While In The UK
- As UK Cover
- In addition we will pay £750 towards a self-drive hire vehicle, to complete the planned journey if AXA Assistance confirms your vehicle cannot be repaired within 24 hours.
Service While Abroad:
- If vehicle cannot be repaired within 24 hours, transport for up to 8 people to a destination within Territorial limit up to value of vehicle.
- If we cannot repair the vehicle within 12 hours of being notified, then we will pay for either:
1. Additional accommodation expenses.
2. Journey continuation or return home including possible expenses.
- If AXA Assistance can confirm repairs cannot be completed by your planned return date and providing the cost of repatriation is not uneconomical we will pay for either:
1. Vehicle repatriation to the United Kingdom.
2. Collection of vehicle left abroad for repair.
- Covered for any number of trips up to 90 days in duration.
- Urgent message relay service.
- Replacement driver service.
- Accidental damage to or loss of tent cover.
- Benefits and services under this cover are provided by AXA Assistance.
Commercial Road Rescue Policy available for vehicles up to 7.5 tonnes. Cover Includes:
- Cover for medium duty vehicles up to 8.5 metres in length.
- Vehicles up to 15 years old.
- Two levels of cover to suit client needs
- Pro rata rates available.
Call Sarah Maxfield on 01925 866 804 to discuss your initial enquiry - you are in safe hands!